TeemIp provides a large set of features, all dedicated to the world of IP Address, DNS, DHCP and Network Management. Most of them are by default embedded in the stand-alone version of the product. TeemIp as a module that you’ll install on your iTop solution just contains the core features but all others ones can be individually added to it like any iTop extension.
Core extensions present in both stand-alone and iTop module versions
- IP Address Management
- Manage your IPv4 and IPv6 spaces: blocks, subnets, ranges and addresses
- Configuration Management Data Base
- Handle your end-user, data center, storage and virtualization devices in close linkage with IP objects.
- Network Management
- Document WAN links, VLANs, Network devices & interfaces, VRFs, AS numbers…
- Domain name Management
- Manage your DNS domain space.
Extensions of stand-alone version that can be added to the TeemIp module
- Cable management
- Documents physical connections between devices.
- DHCP Management
- Document your DHCP options.
- DNS Zone management
- Handle DNS zones, views and DNS records in relation with IP and the CMDB objects.
- IP Discovery
- Discover the active IPs of your environment and automatically register them in TeemIp.
- IP Ticketing
- Control IP and subnet creations, modifications or deletions through automated workflows
- MAC Address Lookup
- Lookup information on MAC addresses.
- Network Management Extended
- Provides advanced classes for network management
- User Portal
- Provide to your end users an easy to use web interface to simply manage their IP requests.